[redland-dev] About redland storage in sqlite

zy zy fancyzy0526 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:00:51 CEST 2009

Hi:
    It's my first time to send mail in this list and ask for help. So please
tell me if I make some mistake in using this mail list :D
    I recently had a problem in using redland. I want to store the data via
sqlite storage module. And according to the API on the librdf.org, I used
the following
    world=librdf_new_world();
    librdf_world_open(world);
    storage=librdf_new_storage(world,"sqlite","new='yes'");
    But I got NULL value of storage. I had installed sqlite3 in my ubuntu
8.04 and I the sqlite3 worked well. Can you help me with this problem.
Thanks a lot.

Fancy
TSU
Beijing, China