[redland-dev] error: Raptor is not installed (but it is installed)

colin mcenearney colinmcenearney at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 23:19:09 EDT 2013

Yes!

$ pkg-config --modversion raptor2
Package raptor2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `raptor2.pc'
No package 'raptor2' found

- a very helpful error message, if I'd known to check pkg-config

then:

$ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
.... configure runs like it should....
... and we're good

Thanks Dave!