[redland-dev] Ada bindings are nearly ready

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Mon Sep 11 12:22:48 EDT 2017

I have almost finished Ada bindings for RDF libraries:

https://github.com/vporton/redland-bindings/tree/ada2012
subdirectory ada/

There remains:

- more testing

- consider all FIXME and TODO comments in the source.

Note that README lists the parts of API which are not implemented for
various reasons. Some of them may be implemented in a future version,
some are considered internals and are not going to be implemented ever.

After I do testing, it will be the time to make the Debian package with
Ada bindings of RDF libraries.

Maintainers? Anything to communicate with me?