[redland-dev] redland-bindings packaging

Richard Newman r.newman at reading.ac.uk
Fri Sep 10 08:34:53 BST 2004

Wonderful! I started doing this, but got tied up in separating
redland-lib, redland-bin, redland-dev, and so on, not to mention Raptor
and Rasqal as Dave suggests. I thought I'd leave someone more
experienced in Fink packaging to do it, rather than make a bad (or
incorrect) job of things.

Please let me know if you need testing.

Regards,
-Richard