[redland-dev] Re: Win32 filenames?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jun 28 18:32:35 BST 2005

Hey,

I've been trying to get the parser to read files by providing librdf_uri
created via librdf_new_uri_from_filename() to no avail so far. In fact,
any filename-uri I attempted to create would answer '1' when asked
librdf_uri_is_file_uri() which means it couldn't even find a file I
assume? This is all on win32 binaries of course. So my question is, how
do I go about reading from files on win32? Am I missing something
simple? Does anyone have it working? I tried various combinations I
could find in the source, such as

c:\test.rdf
c:/test.rdf
file://c:/test.rdf