[redland-dev] triples with context

Eyal Oren eyal.oren at deri.org
Tue Oct 11 16:15:21 BST 2005

Hi,

I am using triples with context (each triple has a context denoting its
provenance).  That works.  I need to persistently store/retrieve them.
Serialising them to xml or ntriples means losing the context, so that is no
option.

Therefore I'm trying to use a hash_store (without serialising to ntriples
or xml). First run: I create a model with a hash store and add some triples
to it. Second run, I read from the earlier hash store, but if I associate a
model with that hash_store it is empty.

Is what I want possible: persistently storing triples without serialising
them?  Or some other way of persistently storing triples with context?

Thanks,
Eyal Oren