[redland-dev] Windows XP and Cygwin installation

Emsley, I (Iain) I.Emsley at rl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 17:00:06 BST 2007

Afternoon,

I've downloaded the zip files for Raptor, Rasqal and Redlands. I have
extracted them and then used Cygwin to swap into the directories they
exist in. When I run ./configure I keep getting:
./configure: line 15: $ '\r': command not found
./configure: line 26: syntax error near unexpected token '$' in '\r'
./configure: line 26:; case '(set -o) 2>/dev/null' in

I've tried from fresh installations but keep running into this issue. I
haven't altered anything either.

I've googled around but does anybody have a step by step set of
instructions about installing onto Windows XP via Cygwin?

Many thanks for any help and your time,

Iain

Iain Emsley